Bureau Supply Chain Recruitment is looking for a fulltime Manager Customer Service in Amsterdam for our client in the retail industry.
As the Manager Customer Service (Retail), your first and main focus is safeguarding day to-day order management processes and managing last mile deliveries in close collaboration with 3PL’s. Keeping scalability, service and costs in mind, you are also responsible for optimizing and improving our logistic processes, especially related to information in last mile.
Together with your peers, you get the opportunity to set a customer experience where the aim is to prevent day to day firefighting to streamlining
our core processes, participating in MBR’s with 3PLP and monthly reviews with your peers and customers.
What are you going to do?
Being a part of the Logistics team you will report to the Manager B2B Logistics &
Fulfilment. Your peers will be 4 Logistics Supplier Managers, responsible for B2B
Logistics, you are responsible for Retail order fulfilment.
- Ensuring our order fulfilment process for store replenishment operation runs
- Leading the store opening process from a supply chain perspective
- Optimising and executing order and delivery schedules during different
seasons in close cooperation with Retail and Logistics.
- Support the design and implementation of order fulfilment processes, keeping
our last mile capabilities in pace with our growth
- Increase flexibility and decrease dependency on your team by creating action
plans and solutions for repetitive transactional tasks.
- Creating plans for complex commercial moments such as launches, bank
holidays or events as Mother’s Day of Christmas in close cooperation with
Retail and Logistics.
What are we looking for?
- With your strong analytical skills and a drive for contiuous improvement, you know which
best practices we can adopt, and how we can improve our business.
- The pros and cons of adaptive delivery schedules.
- You are great at stakeholder management.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in logistics or Business Administration
- You have 5 or more years of experience within logistics and/or Customer Service in a management role
- Understanding of customs processes and dangerous good protocols
- Solid understanding of ERP and PowerBI
- Experience in the retail / FMCG industry
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and you are good/fluent in Dutch
What can we offer you?
We offer you a challenging role in a young and eager team, where empowering your colleagues (and vice versa) is part of the daily routine. Although the proposition encompasses an attractive benefit and compensation package, the (international) scope and impact of the position may appeal to you even more. You’ll spend most of your time at the Amsterdam HQ.
By joining our client, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. They care about the well-being of their staff, as much as they value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, they believe they can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit the footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose; their mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible.
Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on the daily business.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile?
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please don’t hesitate and send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with us if you have any questions.
We’ll be in touch soon. Please note that an assessment will be part of the application process and unfortunately, we cannot support relocation or remote working for this position.