Bureau Supply Chain Recruitment is looking for a Logistics Manager 3PL in Amsterdam ‘Rewiring’ complex logistical processes on an international scale.
As a Logistics Manager, your first and main focus is safeguarding day-to-day logistic processes and managing 3PL’s. Keeping scalability, service and costs in mind, you are also responsible for optimizing and improving the logistic processes. Together with your peers, you get the opportunity to (re)Design the client’s future logistic processes, participating in RFI’s/RFQ’s projects
What are you going to do?
- Being a part of team of 6 Logistics Managers, you are responsible for both B to B as well as B to C logistics.
- Your main tasks and responsibilities are:Ensuring warehousing and transportation operation runs smoothly
- Forecasting (inbound, storage, outbound), modelling and analyzing
- Validate 3PL invoices and control the day-to-day operation via weekly and monthly business reviews
- Support the design and implementation of logistic processes, keeping the logistic capabilities in pace with the growth
- Increase flexibility and decrease dependency by co-creating action plans for important commercial moments through the logistics forecast
What are we looking for?
- With your strong analytical skills, you know which best practices we can adopt, and how we can improve the business.
- The pros and cons of alternative distribution methods
- You are great at stakeholder management
- However, you also recognize yourself in the below bullet-points:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- You have five or more years of experience within logistics
- Knowledge of customs processes and dangerous good protocols
- You can work well in a real dynamic environment
- Solid understanding of WMS and TMS capabilities
- Strong pre, experience in the retail / FMCG and/or E-commerce
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch conversational
What can we offer you?
We offer you a challenging role in a young and eager team, where empowering your colleagues (and vice versa) is part of the daily routine. Although the proposition encompasses an attractive benefit and compensation package, the (international) scope and impact of the position may appeal to you even more. You’ll spend most of your time at the Amsterdam HQ.
By joining our client, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. They care about the well-being of their staff, as much as they value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, they believe they can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit the footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose; their mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible.
Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on the daily business.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile?
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please don’t hesitate and send in your application to Diana or get in touch with us if you have any questions.
We’ll be in touch soon. Please note that an assessment will be part of the application process and unfortunately, we cannot support relocation or remote working for this position.