Logic Recruitment is looking for a fulltime European Logistics Analyst for our client in the luxury segment. You will be reporting to the Operations Manager and be in charge of the logistics KPI reporting and the co-management of the European spare parts warehouse stock, that is supplying After-Sale service platforms, boutiques and wholesalers.
What are you going to do?
- Elaborate and improve existing KPI’s
- Foster a centralized and automatized database for reporting
- Ensure an optimized stock management of spare parts of 12 brands to have the best-in-class stock assortment and replenishment model, by working closely together with all brand specialists
- Drive creative initiatives to improve the global logistic performance and reduce workload of reporting and operational work of the Spare Parts Operations team, either be it by automation of IT flows, or by improving procedures or physical flows.
- Participate to European warehouse inventories by providing efficient analysis and recommend actions to be taken
- In a fast-moving environment, participate or lead various projects involving stock management system upgrades and performance analysis
- Back Up for the 2 Logistics Coördinators
- Interface effectively and professionally with other department to fulfill all key responsibilities
What are we looking for?
- Master in Engineering, Logistics or Supply Chain Management, with preferably 1+ years of experience in stock management and/or logistics KPI’s reporting
- Advanced Excel skills. Programming experience is mandatory.
- Fulltime available
- SAP experience (preferably in: BW-LE-SD/MM/WM/eWM)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Mathematical knowledge would be a valuated asset (forecasting knowledge, statistical quality and operational research)
- You love building relationships in complex environments and have a great commercial sense with negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. French is an advantage.
- Awareness of market environment in luxury market is a plus
We are looking for a true team player, who can work well in a small team with international and very enthusiastic colleagues! If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this permanent position, then please apply ASAP. If you are interested you can give us a call for further information and/ or send your resume with a short motivation to Diana firstname.lastname@example.org